HANGOVER CURE AND VITAMIN THERAPY
Hydro's Hangover Cure And Vitamin Therapy
Hydro’s Non-Iv Hangover Cure
Hydro’s Vitamin And Hydration Therapy
Did You Know?
Ethanol has a dehydrating effect by causing increased urine production (diuresis), which could cause thirst, dry mouth, dizziness and may lead to an electrolyte imbalance. Studies suggest that electrolyte changes play only a minor role in the genesis of the alcohol hangover and are caused by dehydration effects.
What people said?
Very kind, helpful, professional advice -07/08/2017
Very helpful and pleasant treatment of doctor and assistant -11/08/2017
Very good service and welcoming staff that took great care and explained the procedure cleary -16/08/2017
I was verry thank ful that your clinic has the surtain medicine for monkey bites whic other clinic did not have. Thank you -28/08/2017
- Indonesia will require all foreign nationals traveling to Indonesia to be fully vaccinated, tested negative for Covid-19, and agree to enter an eight-day quarantine, the government said in a statement on […]
- Isolation is used to separate people infected with COVID-19 from those who are not infected. People who are in isolation should stay home until it’s safe for […]
- Are you flying to Bali? Chances are, your destination might ask for or require a QR code on COVID test report or certificate. It is also […]
- On March 26, 2021, the Indonesian COVID-19 Task Force issued Circular No. 12/ 2021 on domestic travelling during the COVID-19 pandemic. The circular was issued to clarify […]
- No direct flights to Bali yet. All international flights must transit to Jakarta first and do isolation for 5 days then you are eligible to visit […]